By registering as a member, or making an investment through Falcon Capital Partnership acting as an agent for the vendor, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
Use of your information
- When you visit, register or order products or services on www.fcpinvest.co.uk or offline, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
- To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
Disclosure of your information
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to invoice you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, as a condition of registration, we will also use your information to let you know by email and telephone contact about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and to send you the periodic newsletter and any other information. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
1. The information you provide to us will never be released or used by third parties except group companies. We may pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
2. We may allow other companies in our group to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know at email@example.com
3. Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with, or is sold to, or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners and used in the ways already detailed herein.
4. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
1. Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer.
2. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions which can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. In that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
Security and data retention
1. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and updating
1. You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us by email.
2. You may opt out of receiving any information from Falcon Capital Partnership. This can be done by simply cancelling your registration by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email we send, or by emailing us directly.
1. All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be sent in writing addressed to the directors at our UK registered office address.